London, 2 April 2020: Award-winning fintech start-up Crypterium is fast approaching a 200% overfunding peak at Seedrs, the UK-based online fundraising company that has contributed to the project and raised more than $1 billion in investment.
Crypterium, an organisation led by former VISA general manager Stephen Parker, now gives private investors the opportunity to rally common labours in the birth of modern finance by taking advantage of its blockchain-based cash opportunity.
Through Seedrs, registered users gain access to acquire private capital from Crypterium. The organisation currently offers six social packages for depositors, ranging from a minimum of just EUR 100 to more than EUR 50,000.
All financial categories carry a huge number of benefits such as unlimited access to the Crypterium price forecasting system, participation in shareholder meetings, exclusive access to closed function testing, up to 1.5% cash back on all Crypterium Card purchases, the best interest rates on savings accounts, membership in the advisory board, etc.
Over the past year, Crypterium Wallet, the organization’s main segment, has increased its prominence in the cryptocurrency wallet market, multiplying its customer base to more than 400,000 people and serving over 170 countries.
Taking the lead in technology, Crypterium profited from the increased popularity for digital currencies during the 2020 pandemic, helping to drive a 10-fold increase in monthly revenues with a turnover of €150,000,000.
Crypterium has confirmed its position as a leader in white-label business solutions by contracting with more than 25 clients who still use its finance and payment system today.
Crypterium CEO Stephen Parker: “Our capabilities encompass digital and traditional finance, giving everyone the ability to use digital assets or fiat in the same easy way. We have done a great job over the past two years and we hope that this private sale to Seedrs will allow our company to grow faster to reach exciting new markets and strengthen our leadership position in this constantly evolving field.
Fundraising – new horizons for Crypterium
World pandemic aside, 2020 was a very good year for the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin, the world’s leading cryptocurrency, won from a rapid price rise that gained popularity thanks to a bearish interest market worldwide. As a result, the price of the cryptocurrency market rose to $1 trillion for the first time in history in January 2020.
Crypterium is a perfectly diversified organisation that works in a single segment with regulatory authorities. In this environment, the organisation wanted to take great advantage of this interesting time in the market, giving individual and institutional investors an incentive to join forces for large-scale expansion.
Having passed a number of rigorous due diligence checks, Crypterium was approved by Seedrs as a proven companion for the new private equity start-up market.
Seedrs has made sure that Crypterium meets the best possible position for investors. The UK platform is popular with high-profile projects such as Revolut, Oval, CapitalRise and others.
Looking to the future: a path to unique growth
The influx of investment is projected to allow the medium-term plans to increase crypto production in many areas to stay afloat, as well as to activate consumer buying forces. As part of the projected development of this project, finances have decided to be allocated to the following items:
- Increase in global corporate client base with the addition of acquiring services.
- Emergence of new criteria in crypto wallet, including portfolio management, AI forecasting, interest bearing accounts, fiat currency solutions.
- Completion of UK registration, EMI Europe, MSB USA.
- Launch of CC VISA in the US along with DeFI products, trading instruments and fiat accounts.
- Move from third party to individual service provision (card issuance, custody, exchange)
- Expansion into Asia and LATAM by purchasing a broker licence.
- Launch its own cards with large-scale coverage and international bank transfers.
- Reduce settlement for all criteria to become a major price leader.
- Further develop B2B services and expand the team.
How to use our services
To get involved in this area of fundraising, investors should take advantage of these three simple steps:
- Register on Seedrs.com (new entrants are required to verify their details).
- Go to the Crypterium portal and choose one of the ways to invest.
- Upon completion, you will be entitled to use the CRPT investment bonus. In order to take advantage of this, you must send your personal registration details to Seedrs at [email protected] (name, passport, e-mail, amount invested, phone number registered with Crypterium).
About the Crypterium
The Crypterium Wallet is a unique solution designed for ease of use of digital assets. From acquisition to interest income, it can all be embodied from an easy-to-use, highly secure mobile and desktop wallet. A few of our key features embody:
- Make an instant, free international money transfer transaction with just a phone number.
- Make a purchase: purchase your desired digital assets on the go with a debit/credit card.
- Exchange: access the best offers on the market from a single platform.
- Cash out: spend a few minutes instead of days to withdraw digital assets from your payment card.
- Payment: get a spectacular, ultra-convenient payment card connected to your personal crypto wallet.
- Have earning power: reduce costs effortlessly with a system of high-yield savings accounts for digital assets.
The crypto wallet includes all the services you need, right where you need them. This wallet is open in over 170 countries. You can install Crypterium Wallet on iOS and Android devices or be able to access it from your personal computer.
Building on our plans to serve consumers around the world, Crypterium has launched the first organisation to create a crypto-fiat payment card open in over 180 countries. The contactless, free Crypterium Card VISA enables all digital asset users an instant way to make payments at more than 42 million organisations worldwide and withdraw cash from ATMs around the world.
The Crypterium organisation is led by former Visa CEO for Central and Eastern Europe Stephen Parker, as well as C-level executives from large-scale financial institutions.
Seedrs enables all kinds of investors to pour as much as they want into businesses they trust and share their achievements. It enables ambitious organisations in all sectors to leverage cash and build groups through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs has invested over £1 billion in the platform. All investments created through Seedrs offer voting shares to investors and use professional-level subscription agreements. This gives investors the same level of security as angel investors and venture capitalists.
Seedrs is backed by Augmentum Fintech PLC, Europe’s leading venture capital organisations, as well as over 2,500 of its own customers. Seedrs is authorised and overseen by the UK Financial Conduct Authority.